For peace of mind we have a 14 day Return Period in which you can return your product for a refund*.
We want you to feel confident that you made the right choice in your purchase.
We will accept any returned item provided that –
- Your item is complete and in an 'as new' saleable condition (e.g. if you have opened the box to examine the product you must have done so without damaging or marking the product or packaging)
- It is returned with the original box and packaging
- You have proof of purchase
- You also return any free gifts which came with the product, which also must be in their original packaging and in a saleable condition
- We may accept returns within the Returns Period that do not fully comply with the above requirement, but we reserve the right to deduct monies from refunds where goods show signs of unreasonable use leading to diminished value.
*re stocking charges apply.
Bespoke Products and Cut Lengths
We cannot accept returns of bespoke products such as cut lengths, or pre-cut designs.
Returns and refunds policy is in accordance with the EU Distance Selling Directive which came into force in October 2000 and is part of UK law under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000. This law applies to all transactions within the UK where a consumer does not meet the vendor. Contracts between businesses are not governed by these regulations.
All returns/unwanted items
You Must contact the Returns Department for Authorisation to return goods to ourselves this can be done by using our contact form (please provide your Order ID Number and the reason for Return). Any goods received without an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorisation) Number may be rejected or your refund/exchange delayed for up to 30 days
If the Item you are returning is for a refund then please be aware that refunds will take no longer than 14 days from date of return in accordance with the distance selling regulations. We strive to refund all orders within 3 days after we have processed the returned item.
All items will be subject to a restocking fee of 20% of the original value.
Exchanges of Damaged or Defective Items
All defective items can be returned for a full refund.
Please speak to one of our sales team to discuss defect types and your options.
*Please contact a member of the sales team before returning any item*
Once you have been provided with a return number,
All Window Films
1 Wetheral Close
The Returns Department can be contacted via phone on 0333 800 2400, or e-mail on the contact page.